FREE 3 Hour CEU Presentation
“How to have that difficult conversation you’ve been avoiding with your family, coworkers, parents, partner or children.”
Presented by: Dwight Bain, LMHC, NCC, CLC
- Identify the most common family secrets and dysfunction to confront.
- Gain a strategic approach to confront secrets or addictions with confidence.
- Role Play a family confrontation without a conflict to achieve therapeutic goals.
- Discover when to challenge, when to confront, and when to refer for inpatient care.
- Identify the key elements necessary to re-write a family story.
Email Rich Rodriguez by 3/16/15 to register. Rich.Rodriguez@uhsinc.com
Class size is limited.
Central Florida Behavioral Hospital is an approved CEU provider by Florida Department of Health BAP#1030 for the Florida Board of Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Licensed Mental Health Counselors and the Florida Board of Nursing Provider # 50-11351 for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and ARNPs. Florida Board of Psychology Provider #: 50-3120 Attendance to the entire program and completion of program evaluation required for contact hour credit.