Positive Feedback About Dwight Bain's Book "Destination Success"

Adapted from Tumblr.com



"God has the best way to make me understand things."


I you had read my last post, you probably would think my day yesterday wasn’t good. In fact, totally bad. I don’t know why yesterday made me think several negative thoughts about myself, making feel miserable. That’s my mood swings. Little things made me feel depressed, and feeling depressed from the start would either ruined my day or ruined my day.

Later that night, while wandering in my room (though I don’t have a big room, I still wander around, lol), I saw a book. It’s not a novel, a non-fiction rather. I don’t read non-fictions. Sorry for those who read it but I find it really boring. I feel like in doesn’t bring me to another world, like fantasies. But then because of my mood, I tried to read it. The title’s Destination Success. Maybe you find it weird, “why should I read this?” I’ve thought of that too actually. But the first pages makes me want to read more. It literally enlightened me.

I’ve marked the points which was beautifully said and like, hit me:

Sorry for spamming you with pages of a book. lol. I just find it really interesting and enlightening.

This book includes seven secrets of success and I am currently on the end of the second. I liked reading it. I like to finish it as soon as possible because I want to test if what the reviewer said was true, that after you’re done reading it, your life would never be the same.

Thank you Dwight Bain.

Source: queonne
#Destination success#quotes#sayings

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Destination Success - a map for living out your dreams


Destination Success is an inspirational book for everyone. It has 7 secrets to live a successful life. These secrets are real, helpful and practical. To everyone who wants to be a success seeker, a success mindset, who doesn’t want to be feeling low and unmotivated, this is for YOU.

I have listed some wonderful lessons along my reading. Please read them through. Feel free to share!


•What you want to be eventually, you must be everyday. With practice, the quality of your deeds gets down to your soul. - Frank Crane


•If you try to sit on 2 chairs, you’ll fall between them. For life, you must choose 1 chair. Luciano Pavarotti’s Father


•Spend your money on experiences for your children and not just on toys. - Dr. Jim Henry


•Recreation is doing something with others and creating an experience that result in more value for you and those with whom you shared it.


•Where success is concerned, people are not measured in inches or pounds, or college degrees or family background. They are measured by the size of their thinking. How big we think determines the size of our accomplishments


•Belief = Behavior (B=B) —Love this!


•If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau

•If you treat people to a vision of themselves, if you apparently overrate them, you make them become what they’re capable of becoming. If you take them as they should be, you help them become what they can be. - Viktor Frankl


•Never let work drive you, master it and keep it in complete control. - Booker T. Washington


•Stay above the problem level of life by viewing the potential level.


•Everyday that you are doing the right thing, you are being a success; it just hasn’t shown up yet. It’s just a matter of time. Success is a process. The secret is discovered in your daily agenda. - John Maxwell


•Success is a mindset. It’s managing your moods and mastering your motivation. Managing your mood requires discipline to control your impulses while keeping positive attitude no matter what happens. Mastering your motivation is discovering and harnessing the powerful drives in your soul.

And the 7 Secrets of Success are:
#1 Defining WHAT success means to YOU

#2 Finding success Everyday

#3 Building success by Mastering Yourself

#4 Developing Personal Discipline to Discover your Destiny

#5 Belief - Finding your hidden source of Inner Strength

#6 Opportunity - discovering your Success Magnet

#7 Excellence - Living the Life you’ve always wanted
To know more, read the Destination Success by Dwight Bain.

#Destination Success#book




© Tumblr, Inc.HelpAboutDevelopersThemesMeetupsJobsTerms


http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/dwight-bain

Popular posts from this blog

A Red Head, A Blond, and A Brunette: What Do We Have In Common?

5 Ways Codependency Gets Confused With Love

58 Warning Signs of Cheating Partners